TapiX is Dateio’s API-based service that enriches payment data in real time and returns precise information about transaction identification which is then stored at the bank such as:
- brand name
- website URL
- GPS coordinates and address
Our mission is to deliver maximum data coverage possible. The technology is built on pillars such as AI-powered algorithms to reach and maintain high data accuracy and scalability; API which collects clients’ feedback for data quality improvement; and sophisticated algorithms and human verification.
To obtain transaction data no personal data of bank’s clients leaves the financial institution, Dateio is both GDPR compliant and ISO 27001 certified.
Our data allow banks to reveal exact information about the payments and thus provide thorough source for financial institutions to make high impact real-life business decisions.
Main benefits that come with the implementation of TapiX are:
- Improve client’s banking experience by helping banks to provide their customer with clean, easy to understand payment details.
- New revenue Increase revenue by cross-selling financial services based on consumer behaviour / geolocation.
- Alternative data projects. Obtain comprehensive insights into payment behaviour to execute various data projects within the bank.
- Risk models enhancement. Implement automatic risk-scoring models based on PSD2 transaction data.
Similar pluginsBrowse the marketplace
Dateio’s API enriches payment data with brand name, logo, shop address, GPS, which helps to improve user experience and customers data analytics.
Mambu is the leading SaaS banking engine powering modern financial services, the lean alternative to legacy core banking systems.
Salt Edge’s individuality is outlined by its Global Data Aggregation API, PSD2 API hub, and the capability to empower its clients thanks to a wide range of VAS.