About the Company
Founded in 2008 in the heart of Zurich, DSwiss AG is a globally leading provider of highly secure digital services. The company is best known for its digital safe solutions, which combine convenient password management with long-term storage of personal files worthy of superior protection (legal, insurance, financial files etc.). Moreover, DSwiss is the inventor of data inheritance, which allows the secure passing of passwords and files to predefined beneficiaries in the case of a fatality or emergency.
Worldwide, more than 1 million people already use the digital safe solution SecureSafe, offered directly to the consumer market by DSwiss. Furthermore, international banks and insurance companies such as UBS, Deutsche Bank, Zurich Cantonal Bank and Baloise Insurance are offering white label versions of the digital safe to their clients.
The digital safe makes storing and sharing files online very simple while offering Swiss bank level security and highly sophisticated privacy-protection. Furthermore, an integrated password manager enables you to keep track of your ever-growing list of passwords. With the digital safe, you choose one of the safest solutions possible: we have built our solution on zero knowledge architecture, protect your data with double encryption and store all your files in three separate locations to minimize the risk of data loss.View more
Your main advantages with digital safes:
- Store your files in a convenient digital safe with Swiss bank level security.
- Manage all your password in the privacy-protected password manager.
- Get strong password suggestions from the integrated password generator.
- Access your passwords, PINs, PUKs and other codes anytime, anywhere (also when offline) using our free apps.
- Use SecureSend to encrypt and send one or more files to anyone.
- The unique data inheritance feature lets you pass on important passwords and files to loved ones should you be involved in a fatal accident.
- Business feature: Collaborate with SecureSafe by opening shared data rooms directly from within your account.