About the Company
eCollect applies high-end technology to cover the full receivables management cycle for any business: from invoice issuing, through dunning and dispute management, and finally to the actual collection. Our AI-based service surpasses the outdated methods of traditional debt collection employing a proven workflow to take customer communication to the next level.
Our solution is based on a unique combination of AI-modules and vertical process expertise within a highly scalable platform, allowing the processing of up to 2 000 000 invoices (cases) per day. The easy-to-implement API enables our service to be considered as a plug-and-play receivables management department, enabling an optimised and fully automated managing of all open accounts receivables on a recurring basis. The service includes the following features:View more
- Data Import and Validation: Tech support throughout import process & validation and normalisation of claim/invoice data.
- Data Enrichment: Comparing and adjusting all customer related data points (names, contact information, bank information, etc.)
- Invoice initiation and distribution: Automated initiation and distribution of invoices & payment reminders in case of a payment delay
- Customer communication: Handling of all claim or invoice related communication with the customer via all available channels
- Instalment plans: Setting and management of instalment plans and agreements with customers
- Payment Processing: Enabling payment transactions between customers and creditors via various channels
- Pre-legal Collection: Automated prejudicial collection process based on dynamically scalable communication patterns
- Legal Collection: Free initiation and execution of legal process for all claims with high chances of success
- Monitoring: Automated monitoring of currently non-processable claims (in case of bankruptcy, health issues, insufficient data etc.)