About the Company
HID Global is the trusted leader in products, services and solutions related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers worldwide. Recognized for robust quality, innovative designs and industry leadership, HID Global is focused on creating customer value and is the supplier of choice for OEMs, integrators, and developers serving a variety of markets that include physical access control; IT security, including strong authentication/credential management; card personalization; visitor management; government ID; and identification technologies for a range of applications. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand.
About the product
HID Global makes it easy for banks to deploy a layered security solution that best meets their diverse needs and complies with heightened regulatory requirements. Financial service organisations can cost-effectively deliver trust to their retail, corporate, private banking and insurance services, while minimising risk, with HID Global’s solution portfolio.View more
ActivID® Authentication Solution
The ActivID® Appliance enables organisations to tailor authentication methods to the needs of specific groups of users, providing each with the right balance of security, cost and convenience necessary to meet their business objectives, as well as ensure regulatory compliance (PCI-DSS, PSD2, …) and policy adherence. It also supports the broadest range of authentication methods, from strong passwords to certificate-based authentication, including two-factor Oath standards-based hardware tokens, soft tokens, push notification services, device forensics and SMS Out-of Band One-Time Password (OTP) options. With the optional ActivID® Threat Detection Service, the appliance can also transparently protect online transactions from a wide range of threats, including Trojan and man in-the-browser (MitB) attacks. Available as either a software solution, hardware appliance or a virtual appliance, the solution helps to reduce costs with easy installation, worry free tokens that last up to eight years, and simple integration into an organisation’s existing banking infrastructure.
ActivID® Authentication Tokens
HID Global offers a broad portfolio of hardware and software-based authentication tokens based on One Time Password or Public Key cryptography.
ActivID® Approve Mobile Push Notification
HID Approve™ is a next-generation two-factor authentication solution that combines the security of public key-based cryptography with the convenience of mobile push notifications. HID Approve delivers a simple and secure way for users to authenticate and verify their transactions.
- Trusted Identity – Assurance that the person taking the digital action is the person authorized to do so
- Seamless Experience – The user interface is simple, intuitive, and powerful
- Flexible Policy Customization – Fine grained security policies enable organizations to strike the appropriate balance between security and usability
- Easy Rebranding – Organizations can easily brand the icon and interface with their own logo and color schemes
- Robust Security – Security best practices, verified by testing and audits, detect and prevent real-time attacks via the device or the applications
ActivID® One-Time Password (OTP) Tokens
ActivID® One-Time Password (OTP) Tokens from HID Global go beyond simple, static passwords to provide organisations an easy way to increase trust in a user’s identity and grant them appropriate access. When users need a network, system or cloud-based application, they simply use the combination of something they know (e.g. a PIN number) with the randomly generated, one-time password from their OTP Token to gain access.
ActivID® One-Time Password (OTP) Hardware Tokens
– OTP Mini Token: Designed for high-volume deployments, the OTP Mini Token is ideal for consumer and employee authentication, particularly for environments requiring waterproof devices. The OTP Mini Token can also be customized with corporate logos and case colors
– OTP Flexi Token: This cost-efficient pin pad token that combines high functionality and flexibility with full graphical personalization on both sides of the device.
– OTP Pocket Token: This portable, durable device is specifically designed for highly mobile users.
– OTP One Token: Popular for employee authentication, this device features a keypad that provides support for PIN unlock and challenge/response authentication.
– OTP Keychain Token: Compact and durable, this device’s small form factor makes it exceptionally convenient and portable for employee authentication.
– OTP Desktop Token: The larger display face and buttons on this device simplify PIN entry and reduce eye strain, making it ideal for home or office use.
– Any EMV CAP / DPA* compliant chip card with reader
ActivID® One-Time Password (OTP) Software Tokens
– Mobile Soft Token – A user wishing to access a protected resource, such as an internet banking site, uses the Mobile Token App to generate a One-Time Password. The application can be PIN protected. It is licensed per user, and licenses can be used across multiple personal mobile devices. The Mobile Token App is available for all leading mobile devices including Apple® iPhone® and iPad®, Android™, BlackBerry®, and many other Java 2 Platform, Micro Edition (J2ME) -enabled devices.
– PC Soft Token – A user wishing to access a protected resource, such as a VPN, runs the PC Token to generate a One Time Password. The PC token can be PIN protected. Like the Web Token, the PC Soft Token is licensed per user, and can be reused if the user loses a laptop or leaves the organization. The ActivID PC Token can be easily distributed on a public website or as part of a standard machine build that is set up by IT staff. Users can access the token from the Microsoft® Windows system tray or launch the application from the Windows Start menu.
ActivID® DisplayCard Tokens
– DisplayCard Token: designed to easily enable remote access or consumer authentication to services, such as online banking. Facilitates mobility by allowing users to generate dynamic One-Time Passwords, without needing to use a card reader.
– Smart DisplayCard Token:combines the security of a Token with public key infrastructure (PKI) features for online authentication in a Smart Card form factor. It’s embedded with a Smart Chip that supports standard Smart Card PKI capabilities, such as email encryption and digital signatures. It supports two user authentication modes: ‘Connected Mode’ for authentication from corporate-issued machines, and ‘Disconnected Mode’ for authentication from a kiosk or mobile device.
ActivID® Threat Detection Service
HID Global’s ActivID Threat Detection Service protects businesses and consumers against cybercrime, guarding customer data and defending against fraudulent access and transacations, malware, zero day malware, account takeover, social engineering, phishing and breaches. With no impact on the user, it protects online transactions from a wide range of threats, including Trojan and man-in-the-browser attacks. It also helps businesses detect and prevent fraud from compromised devices or accounts. Most importantly, as the number of web-enabled devices grows almost exponentially, the solution works with a wide range of devices, including laptops and notebooks, tablets and smartphones. ActivID Threat Detection Service is part of HID Global’s ActivID Authentication Solution, which offers multi-factor authentication to secure transactions, devices and accounts. When used in conjunction with ActivID Authentication Services, the ActivID Threat Detection Service adds essential malware and device identification technologies with behaviormetric capabilities to a layered cyber security solution — protecting the integrity of the entire online transaction.
Similar pluginsBrowse the marketplace
Inside Secure provides the essential security software, tools and services to protect customers’ transactions, content, applications and communications for mobile and connected devices.
A global leader in trusted security with two-factor authentication, transaction data signing, document e-signature and identity management solutions.
Provider of solutions that help businesses limit risk, reduce fraud, and enhance authentication within their fastest-growing, digital channels.